Ukraine is the most mined country in the world, which needs urgent comprehensive solutions for humanitarian demining. Our programs:
- Reconnaissance of the area and marking of discovered explosive objects;
- Neutralization of explosive objects, including mines and projectiles;
- Disposal of expired ammunition, including teledemining (remote inclusion of experts in video mode);
- Keeping a georegister of dangerous territories;
- Management of the personnel base of sappers;
- Training military personnel, engineers and other participants in demining methodologies and techniques that have local characteristics;
- Creating and maintaining a knowledge base, automated analysis of demining errors;
- Mine clearance logistics (landfill, transport, personnel, methods, special equipment);
- Informing civilians, especially children, about safety rules in places where hostilities have taken place or where there is an increased risk.
The Yellow-Blue Foundation works in close cooperation with leading international organizations and technological leaders.
Support for cultural and artistic figures who help Ukraine on international platforms
Shot from Lilia Syvytska's project "Elegy of Living Voices"
Resource provision of humanitarian logistics
During hostilities, many vehicles needed for the life support of the affected settlements are lost. Due to disruption of logistics chains, people are deprived of basic needs: access to food, clothing, housing, medicine. The lack of transport does not allow people to evacuate from areas of humanitarian disaster.Yellow-Blue helps to solve technical and technological problems:
- We purchase refurbished wheeled vehicles (including off-road vehicles) from specialized transport companies (trucks, pickups, minibuses, buses) for the needs of the State Emergency Service with mileage;
- We implement a system of automated accounting and distribution of humanitarian aid, provide service support. This avoids abuses and inefficient supplies.
Transport logistics and IT technologies make it possible to provide timely assistance to those who need it most.
Systems for rapid detection of infrastructure damage
Involved Yellow-Blue specialists implement specialized IT solutions for the accelerated localization of damage and restoration of objects:
- Aero Monitoring of network infrastructure;
- Thermal inspection;
- Creating a digital model of the terrain;
- Systems of remote control of key nodes of networks.
Rehabilitation of veterans and victims of hostilities
- Veteran social hubs;
- Psychotherapeutic support;
- Electronic registration of recipients and telemedicine assistance;
- Restoration of the musculoskeletal system;
- Physiotherapy procedures;
- Physical culture and sports, competitions;
- Vocational orientation of veterans, including rehabilitations and psychologists.